“I cannot express enough the positive impact both SSD Buster and SSD Fahrenheit have had on the youth and adults we supervise,” says April Billet-Barclay, Deputy District Court Administrator.
Buster and Fahrenheit, along with SSD Philly, work in the York County Courthouse. Each year, they make an impact on over 100,000 people in York County and beyond. When you support Susquehanna Service Dogs, during Give Local York, you’re making it possible for dogs like Buster, Fahrenheit, and Philly to change lives.
Give Local York is a day of giving dedicated to supporting organizations making a difference in York County, PA. This year’s Give Local York is online only. Even though we can’t see each other in person, we can still come together as a community and raise money to train and place life-changing service dogs.
How does your donation help?
- $25 – Training tools: clicker, treat pouch, leash and collar
- $50 – Dog food for one dog in training for one month
- $100 – Harness for a working service dogs
- $250 – Supplies to get a new partner started with their service dog
- $500 – Cost of puppy training class for one month
- $750 – Vet care, including hip and elbow X-rays, for one dog for one year
- $1,000 – Food for all dogs in advanced training for one month
- $1,500 – Flea and tick medications for all dogs in training for one month
Thank you for your support!