High Fidelity Wraparound is a youth-guided and family-driven planning process that supports youth with complex needs. We work with youth ages 10-21 and their families to develop individualized care plans that include natural and community supports.
High Fidelity Wraparound is integrated into services youth and families already receive, assisting them to build their strengths and confidence so they can create positive change in their lives.
We work with youth and families to identify, prioritize, and achieve the goals they set for themselves while still meeting mandates from involved service partners. Youth are empowered in their planning process from the beginning and have a voice in what will work for them.
A facilitator works with the family to develop a positive view of the future, develop a natural support system, and create an integrated care plan. Families also work closely with a family support partner, a parent who has raised a child with complex emotional needs; and a youth support partner, a peer who has experienced some of the same challenges and who support the youth through their recovery.
To be eligible for High Fidelity Wraparound, youth must be:
- A resident of Northumberland County
- Between age 10-21
- Eligible for Medical Assistance (MA)
- Diagnosed with emotional and/or behavioral health needs (excluding Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Currently involved in multiple systems, such as Juvenile Probation, Behavioral/Mental Health, and/or Children and Youth
- Involved in some level of therapeutic service (outpatient or in home) at the time of admission
Referrals may be made by:
- Youth and young adults
- County Children’s Services
- School personnel
- Private psychological services
- Medical providers
- Anyone who works with the family
To make a referral, call 570-286-1757.