- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Session #1
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Session #2
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Last year, over 60 Chocolatiers served up their chocolate creations for over 2000 guests. Chocolatefest begins with the Premiere session from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., which features wine, champagne, and hors d’oeuvres. After a short break, Chocolatefest continues with two general sessions, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Each session includes a silent auction, basket raffle, and music by local groups.
- Keystone provides you with a 10′x 10′ piped booth with an 8ft. skirted table and 2 chairs at no charge. Please decorate your booth!!
- Each Chocolatier will receive 2 complimentary session #2 Chocolatefest tickets for friends/family.
- Complimentary business card-size ad. Please submit a color ad 3″h x 4″w (PDF or JPEG format) to events @ keystonehumanservices.org or mail to Keystone Community Development Department, 124 Pine Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
- Prepare approx. 2,500 “tastes” of your favorite item to be enjoyed by Chocolatefest attendees. (Chocolate is the most frequent offering, but chips/pretzels, cheese, fruit, ice cream, etc. are welcome.)
- Please do not use any “goodie bags” or containers for your items or literature.
- This is not a retail event. No items may be sold.
We have lots of volunteers to help you unload and even cover your booth if you need them!
Set Up and Tear Down
Set-up begins at 6:30 a.m. & must be completed by 9:00 a.m. Tear down may not begin until 3:30 p.m.
There are two ways to become a Chocolatier for this year's Chocolatefest. Register as soon as possible to reserve your booth preference.
If you download the form, please mail or fax it to:
Keystone Community Development Department
124 Pine Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Please use the Chocolatefest Floor Plan (PDF, opens new window) to help you select your booth preferences.
We look forward to seeing you at Chocolatefest!