ACAP offers a wide array of supports and services. Whether adults have complex needs in many areas of their life or they need only a few supports, ACAP's services will be tailored to each person's specific needs.
Services are comprehensive and individualized, incorporating health, behavioral, vocational, educational, recreational, pharmacy and family considerations. Most importantly, each person's service plan is developed based on his or her strengths, capabilities, dreams and aspirations.
Specific services and supports may include:
- Individualized service plans and comprehensive assessment
- Comprehensive health care services
- Social, recreational, volunteer and leisure activity support
- Employment and vocational support
- In-home support and supervision
- Companionship and friendship supports
- Family support, training and counseling services
- Transportation and mobility instruction
- Clinical and psychiatric services
- Counseling services
- Behavioral services
- Psychiatric and pharmacy services
- Criminal justice intervention
- Independent living services and supports
- 24-hour crisis service
- Religious participation
- Educational support
- Dental services
- Assistive technology
If you have questions about ACAP's services, call Keystone Autism Services at 717-220-1465, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to speak to someone directly. You can also request more information online.
Read ACAP's eligibility requirements to find out if you are eligible for this new program.