- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Ways to Help
- Advancing the Human Spirit
Puppy Cam Sponsored by the Brenner Family of Dealerships
Watch the Out of the Shell Puppies
These puppies are Out of the Shell! SSD Berlin gave birth to her six Out of the Shell puppies on June 18, 2016. These four yellow females and two yellow males will be playing, eating, sleeping and growing on the puppy cam until they’re eight weeks old.
Here are some milestones to look for:
- Week 1:
- Puppies twitch and move a lot in their sleep. They use their sense of smell to explore their surroundings.
- Week 2:
- The puppies’ eyes and ears open, and the pups begin crawling backwards.
- Week 3:
- The puppies start standing and begin to play.
- Week 4:
- The puppies should be actively playing with each other and wagging their tails. They’ll also start eating out of a dish.
- Week 5:
- Puppies start playing with toys.
- Week 6:
- The puppies are learning how to really use their paws and mouths and control their bodies.
- Weeks 7-8:
- Puppies are almost fully developed. You should be able to see the pups’ personalities.
Want to raise one of these puppies? Apply now to become a puppy raiser. We also need lots of puppy sitters to take care of the pups when their raisers can’t take their puppies with them.
Donate to support the Out of the Shell puppies.