- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community
- Travelers Championship Chip in for Charity Fundraiser
- 5K, One-Mile Walk, and Kids’ Sprint
- Keystone Golf Tournament
- Assistance Dogs International North American Trainer’s Conference
- Calendar of Events
- Buy Event Tickets
- Keystone Supporting Beslan
- Articles of Interest
- Ways to Help
- Careers with KHS
Supported Employment Services
We believe that every person who has the desire to work should have the opportunity to be employed in gainful and meaningful employment opportunities. Finding competitive employment in the community is one way for people to increase their independence.
Supported Employment Services provides the supports individuals need to successfully find and maintain a job. Men and women receive assistance to build their resume and discover their skills and abilities. Other services include:
- Career planning
- Job coaching
- Preparation for interviews
- Exploration of volunteer and educational opportunities
- Job searches
Men and women may also be assisted to develop a personal business or find employment based on a personal assessment process.
Once men and women find employment, they may receive support during the training process. We provide continual support when needed to assist individuals to maintain long-term employment, including emotional support, counseling and specific job-related, problem-solving interventions.