- Autism Waiver Program
- Separate from ACAP, the Autism Waiver Program is a Medicaid Waiver program designed to support adults with autism. The Autism Waiver is administered by the Bureau of Autism Services and provides home- and community-based services, including residential, vocational, in-home and leisure time services.
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Family Based Mental Health Services provide support for families with children who have serious emotional or behavioral concerns that may place the children at risk for out-of-home placement. To support families to stay together, our professionals develop a support plan based on the child's and family's strengths.
- Lifesharing Thru Family Living
- In Lifesharing (also known as Family Living), men and women live with host families who have opened their home to provide supports and share their lives. Enduring relationships are formed, which are the foundation of developing life skills and self esteem, as well as a rich family, community and civic life.
- Service Dogs
- Susquehanna Service Dogs trains service dogs, hearing dogs, balance dogs, service dogs for veterans, facility dogs, in-home service dogs and companion dogs to assist children and adults to live more independent lives. Each dog is specially trained to perform specific tasks based on each person's unique needs.