- Intensive Case Management
- Known as Targeted Case Management in Maryland, Intensive Case Management is designed to empower men and women experiencing a serious mental illness to make informed choices about their daily living. Keystone professionals assist men and women to access appropriate community services and resources.
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Offered on an outreach basis, the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program provides individualized psychiatric rehabilitation services that promote recovery and support individuals to live meaningful lives in their community. Adults ages 18 or older experiencing a mental illness identify personal goals and receive support in natural environments and group sessions that focus on personal hygiene, health care and living with mental illness.
- Service Dogs
- Susquehanna Service Dogs trains service dogs, hearing dogs, balance dogs, service dogs for veterans, facility dogs, in-home service dogs and companion dogs to assist children and adults to live more independent lives. Each dog is specially trained to perform specific tasks based on each person's unique needs.