Find your career with Keystone Human Services and make a positive difference in the community and in people’s lives. We’re holding open interviews for Direct Support Professionals at our location in Newark, Delaware on May 15.
Full time and part time positions are available with competitive benefits packages. Ask us about our $250 sign-on incentive!
What is a Direct Support Professional?
Our Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) work directly with people with intellectual disability, supporting them to live full lives at home and in the community. DSPs help to create a healthy, engaging, typical home, teach and assist with daily living skills, and assist with personal care. With the support of Direct Support Professionals, people with intellectual disability pursue their goals and dream and live active lives as valued members of the community.
Prepare for the open interview
Please complete our online application. Once you apply, please call us at 302-286-7234 to schedule your interview for our May 15 event.
Walk-ins are welcome, but interviews will be subject to availability. You will also need to complete the online application.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with daily access to a privately maintained and insured vehicle
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use internal software programs
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successful completion of the pre-employment process, including motor vehicle record and criminal background checks