- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Ways to Help
- Advancing the Human Spirit
- Special Events
- Throughout the year, Keystone holds special events to support the work of our agencies. Our events include Chocolatefest Weekend, PawsAbilities, the Keystone Golf Tournament, Lucky Dog Casino Night, and many more. We welcome everyone who is interested in our work to join us as a volunteer, sponsor or vendor for one or more of our events.
- Sign up for our mailing list so you can receive more information about our special events.
- Work Days
- When we work together, anything is possible. College and high school groups, businesses, clubs, organizations and neighbors have come together throughout the year to assist with maintenance projects. Sometimes we’ll be painting a Head Start classroom, a counseling space or a back porch, other times we’re doing spring yard clean-up or major landscaping. We always have something for you to do and have fun at the same time.
- Special Projects
- You can help us on special projects to address the immediate needs of our divisions and subsidiaries. Projects may include renovation and maintenance of facilities, in-kind donations of materials, items for enhancing the daily living of the people who use our services, home decoration items such as art and flowers, recreational items such as bicycles for our youth, and vehicles for transporting men, women and children to appointments and community activities.
- Adopt a Home
- Businesses, civic groups and individuals can adopt a home or commit to projects for a particular home, which may include repairing, renovating, decorating or furnishing the home. You can contribute to the home through cash donations, in-kind gifts, specialized skills and volunteer time.
- Home Showers
- Clubs, organizations and individuals can hold a home shower to collect new or nearly new items for a home they have chosen to support. We supply a list of items that the specific home or apartment needs, including the color preference and style of the men and women who live there. Often, an organization will form an ongoing relationship with one particular home.
- Wish Lists
- All of our divisions and subsidiaries develop a list of items that their services need above and beyond what is available to them, including equipment, household items and supplies for homes and apartments, materials for renovation projects, and transportation and recreational requests. We will supply you with these wish lists if you or your group or business would like to consider donating one or more needed items.
- Speakers Bureau
- It is important for us to educate the community about inclusion and the programs Keystone offers to support men, women and children to make meaningful life choices and actively participate in the community. We need volunteers to assist us in making presentations to clubs, schools, religious groups and organizations. We provide training, and we will work with your schedule.
If you or your group or business would like to learn more about the ways you can volunteer, please call us.
A copy of the official registration and financial information of Keystone Human Services, Tri-County Society for Children and Adults, Inc. dba/ Keystone Partnership, Keystone Service Systems, Inc., Keystone Autism Services, and Keystone Human Services International may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.