- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Ways to Help
- Careers with KHS
Person Centered Planning Education and Consultation
The Keystone Institute is committed to offering unique educational opportunities that assist employees, family and community members to better understand the Person Centered Planning Process.
Some of the workshops and events that we offer include:
- An Introduction to Person Centered Planning
- Person Centered Thinking Skills and Tools
- Designing and Implementing the Person Centered Planning Process
- From Planning to Action and the Development of Person Centered Teams
- Building Relationships Through Community Connections
- Tools for Building Community
- The Art of Facilitation
- Person Centered Planning Facilitator’s Series
The Keystone Institute also offers consultation, mentoring and facilitation in Person Centered Planning to families, schools and individuals interested in creating positive and possible futures.
For more information about person centered education, consultation and facilitation, please contact us at 717-909-9425.