- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Ways to Help
- Careers with KHS
Chocolatefest Weekend 2015 Chocolatiers
Join Keystone Human Services at Chocolatefest as a Chocolatier and share tastes of your best food and chocolate creations!
Last year, over 70 Chocolatiers served up their chocolate creations for 2000 guests. This year’s celebration of chocolate will be held on February 1, 2015. Chocolatefest begins with the Premiere session from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., which features wine, champagne and hor d’oeuvres, in addition to the splendor of Chocolatefest. After a short break, Chocolatefest continues with two sessions, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Each session includes a silent auction, basket raffle and music by local high school groups.
This year, Chocolatefest is going to the dogs—Susquehanna Service Dogs, that is. All proceeds from this year’s Chocolatefest will benefit Keystone Human Services’ Susquehanna Service Dogs, which trains and provides service dogs and hearing dogs to assist children and adults to become more independent.
- Keystone provides you with a 10′x 10′ piped booth with an 8ft. skirted table and 2 chairs at no charge. Please decorate your booth!!
- A brownbag lunch will be available for purchase at $10 per person. You may also pack your own lunch/snacks and/or the Hershey Lodge has a few restaurants.
- Each Chocolatier will receive 2 complimentary session #2 Chocolatefest tickets for friends/family.
- Complimentary ad. Please submit a color ad 4″h x 7″w (PDF or JPEG format) by December 13, 2013 to vmangumkio @ keystonehumanservice.org or mail to Keystone Partnership, 124 Pine Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
- Prepare approx. 2,500 "tastes" of your favorite item to be enjoyed by Chocolatefest attendees. (Chocolate is the most frequent offering, but chips/pretzels, cheese, fruit, ice cream, etc. are welcome.)
- Please do not use any "goodie bags" or containers for your items or literature.
- This is not a retail event. No items may be sold.
We have lots of volunteers to help you unload and even cover your booth if you need them!
Set Up and Tear Down
Set-up begins at 6:30 a.m. & must be completed by 9:00 a.m. Tear down may not begin until 3:30 p.m.
There are two ways to become a Chocolatier for this year's Chocolatefest. Please register by January 16, 2015.
If you download the form, please mail or fax it to:
124 Pine Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Please use the Chocolatefest Floor Plan to help you select your booth preferences.
If you have any questions, please contact Ginger Mangum-Kio at 717-232-7509 x141 or vmangumkio @ keystonehumanservices.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Chocolatefest!