- About Us
- Global Vision
- News and Events
- Ways to Help
- Advancing the Human Spirit
Chip in for Charity at the PGA TOUR Travelers Championship
The Travelers Championship, Connecticut’s PGA TOUR event, is coming up on August 1-7! Some of the world’s best golfers will play in the tournament, held at TPC River Highlands in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Key Human Services is participating in the Travelers Championship Chip in for Charity fundraiser. You can purchase discounted tickets for $24, which saves you $21 off the regular ticket price. Your tickets are good for any one day at the tournament. Travelers Championship will then donate 50% of Key’s total ticket sales back to us to support the work we do serving individuals with disabilities in Connecticut.
How To Purchase Tickets
- Visit the Travelers Championship website and click on “Purchase Tickets”
- Select “Chip in for Charity” from the list of options
- When prompted, enter code: KEYHUMAN16
- Choose the quantity you would like to purchase and click the “Find Tickets” button to the right
- Click “Buy” and on the next screen, choose to add any parking passes or food and beverage vouchers*
- Select “Continue” to choose how you receive your tickets and you will be prompted to enter your contact and payment information
*Please note, Lot B Parking and food and beverage vouchers are not part of the Chip in for Charity program and are listed for the retail price. Organizations will only receive 50% of the General Admission tickets purchased.
Call Greg Damato at 860-409-7350 ext. 127 to order your tickets.
The last day to order tickets is July 26.