Keystone Autism Services Services
- Adult Community Autism Program
- The Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP) offers flexible services and supports to men and women with an Autism Spectrum Disorder to assist them to develop skills to reach their goals and participate meaningfully in their community. Services are tailored to each person’s specific needs and can be readily modified as needs change.
- Early Intervention
- Early Intervention offers developmental, educational and behavioral services to assist children with autism, physical and intellectual disabilities, and developmental and behavioral challenges. Services include special instruction, and occupational, physical, and speech and language therapy.
- Education and Training in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- We provide training in Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Adult Community Autism Program to physicians, dentists and other types of health care providers, as well as to the community, so that providers and the individuals who receive services can be successful.
- Supported Employment
- Individuals participating in the Adult Community Autism Program receive support to successfully find and maintain a job. Services include assistance with finding employment, job coaching, or developing a personal business.